Can I patch this hole?

Courtney GastineauLaf29401049Janet Pizaro
+6

My dog, when enjoying her rawhide, got ahold of the carpet strings. Can this be fixed, if so how?
q can i patch this hole
  • Lois Vrns

are there any remnants of that carpet somewhere? if so cut a piece to fit in the hole and gorilla glue it down.
    • Lilly Fowler

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Read more this web.. Good luck... http://ow.ly/DPlP30fDKPh
  • Big lulu

Luckily your carpet has a bit of a shag to it. That will help you hide the bare spot.
    If you don't have a left over piece or carper then cut out a small section from a closet and use it to patch the hole. Glue it in with Gorilla Glue.
  • Candee

Yes get some heavy duty yarn a punch hook and blend it in if it is close to a wall you could posssibly cut a 3 corner then repair with needle & Yarn then glue back
  • Laf29401049

i did. i took off the baseboard in a closet and found it was tucked under enough to cut a larger piece to replace it . cut, superglue or gorilla glue works great. replace the baseboard and no one is the wiser.

• Courtney Gastineau

If you don't have a leftover piece of carpet, go to a closet or in corners and trim with scissors to make a pile of loose shag like a pile of lint and start glueing it in the hole until it fills it all in so you don't notice it. I did this in a rental house once and you couldn't tell it ever happened. Good luck!