DIY CRYSTAL CHANDELIER TUTORIAL | ELEGANCE for ONLY $20.

$20

Hi guys!

In this video I give you a tutorial on how to make this affordable and beautiful Chandelier. This Chandelier will bling and look great in any room in your home (Dressing room/ Closet , Bedroom, Bath room, Office) and will only cost you about $20- 25. Items from Dollar Tree, Amazon and Joann's fabric.

Materials you need: 12 inch wreath frame, 6 inch wreath frame, faux crystals, transparent cord/string, hanging lnks from basket, silver metallic spray paint, pliers, a hot glue gun and glue sticks, and you are ready to start.

First thing I will do is grab my 12 inch wreath frame and remove the first and last hoop that are held together by the small wires. I took my pliers and pulled them open. Only take these two out initially.Now take the smaller hoop and remove one more hoop for a total of 3 in descending sizes.

Grab the transparent cord and the hot glue gun for the next step. It will be used to link the smaller hoop to the next tier. Also have a pair of scissors handy to cut the cord. First crisscross the string inside the hoop like this.

Then, cut four inch strings and attached the tiers to one another using the hot glue gun. Now glue the hanging chain to the chandelier so it will have a nice moving result.

Begin adding the crystals after you spray the metal links and the hoops with the metallic spray. Begin at the bottom tier and work your way up. First add crystals to the crisscross and then continue with the outer ring.

Choose the amount of crystal strings that you like.

I love this project so much. It is easy but at the same time somewhat challenging and so rewarding!

Make sure to check out my YouTube Channel for more :

http://www.youtube.com/c/TheTayraPerezProject

and follow me on social media:

and follow me on social media:

IG: @thetayraperezproject

FB: Thetayraperezproject

TW:@tayraproject

WEB: thetayraperezproject.com

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen

To see more: http://www.youtube.com/c/TheTayraPerezProject

• Mar2439468
    Mar2439468

How do you attach it to your light fixture or ceiling?
    • Sandra Allen
      Sandra Allen

I watched the video and I think she just has a hook or eye bolt. She does a lot of these videos and I imagine she has a "staging" area.
  • Daisy Johnson
    Daisy Johnson

How do you get it to light up?
  • Vic24090418
    Vic24090418

Beautiful! How are you hanging the chandelier?
  • Jay
    Jay

I love this but concerned that the jewellery thread would not be strong enough just being glued onto the rings, especially with the weight of the crystals?? Is it tied first before glueing?

• Kathy
    Kathy

I have been wanting a small chrystal chandelier in my mostly traditional type home. Can anyone tell me if this would be a good idea?

• Mary McDonald
      Mary McDonald

You can get small 3 light chandeliers for less than $100 on Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot, etc.

• Bonita
    Bonita

Very pretty. It would not be hard to incorporate this with a light fixture or some tiny fairy lights even. Thank you for idea.