GARDEN PATH From Old Bed Frame or PALLETS!!

$20

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to my life with the Messy Boys! Even though we live on a budget, we always find a cheap way to learn and have fun. If you would like to have some fun with us, please subscribe to our channel and like our videos!!! Thank you!!!

We made this from the wooden parts of our old bed frame. But I`m pretty sure you can use pallets, just probably won`t have to cut them in half. Here is the step by step of how to build a garden path from an old bed frame or pallets.
The pathway we are building is to a sandbox that we have built for the kids so let's get to work!
The first step was to take the bed frame and use our kobalt saw to cut the wooden pieces to the size we wanted. 
Step 2. We put our little wooden pieces in the way we would want path to be just to see how it looked, and get a real sense of our favorite style. Then dig the dirt up around the path that you laid out with the wooden pieces. 

Drill the various pieces into the wooden strip below.
And then spray paint it for a gorgeous finish. 
The final step is laying down mulch around the area that was dug/soil loosened. 
It was so much fun to create this garden path with the help of the kids! I can`t wait to plant some flowers alongside to give it a little fairy garden path look! Please visit my channel for more fun videos and watch the video to see all of the steps (and fun ) in action.
Before
After

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo50esQPNNebkSOSaEemGvg

• Marlissa Gibbs

I also want to know what you meant about drilling the wooden pieces. What piece

• Marlissa Gibbs

What pieces of wood are you drilling? Is there another piece of wood? I definitely want to do this!

• Pam Howes

The video yes, watching the video help to explain what they were drilling the or attaching the strips of wood to. But my question is does not make the strips then wobbly when you walk on them? I have a bit of a balance issue

• Marcia Lynn

How do I subscribe to your Channel ?

• Kathleen

Another reason to love Minnesota- NO TERMITES!!

• Anita Elaine

You asked advice about plantings … Your local county extension office for agriculture has a printout for new homeowners to Texas.

Also note: when posting videos online be sure to work saws with NO children present, appropriate shoes on your feet (no sandals), and protect yourself from legal issues. Parents have lost children to Child Protection Agency when videos made could be used in court to prove reckless endangerment. Better SAFE than SORRY!