What can i repurpose a wooden entertainment center?

EbbjdlPJ WiseFL
+3

• I turned an old one into a library where we kept some of our books styled with a few decorative items.
  • Dfm

i must be old fashioned...mine still has the tv, dvd player and radio...and the surrounds sound. ain"t broke yet- not "fixing it"
  • Rembatb

Mudroom bench!
  • FL

I found this Pinterest page full of ideas for you! https://www.pinterest.com/catmorales/upcycled-entertainment-centers/?
    lp=true I really like turning them into a doll house or play kitchen.
  • PJ Wise

So many ideas! We've used one for a bathroom vanity with a vessel sink. I'm now looking for another long one to use for a kitchen island. HomeTalk has so many ideas; just look up to the left where the HomeTalk icon is, and enter "wooden entertainment center ideas." You'll find ideas and tutorials.
  • Ebbjdl

Use it for a bookcase, display some plants, of different sizes, use it for a party. Place napkins in one section w/flatware, plates in an other, coffee cup w/ sugar/creamer in an other section. Put some small decoration behind each shelf, for color. Use the doors for keeping your supplies, and the open shelves for anything you think you'll need for your party. EJL.