Had some furniture damaged in storage. Would like to see if fixable.

Virginia DuncanCori WidenJohnavallance82
+4

Chipped scratched chunks out of wood am at a loss of procedure to use so
it can be good as new,would like to keep same color? Some is solid wood,some is veneer. Help

• Dianacirce70

Can you post pictures of the pieces and damage? Without seeing it I would say that if you can find a stain, or stain stick, that matches the color you can use wood filler to repair both the wood and veneer. I've fixed veneer with filler before and after a good sanding with a 400 grit sand paper you can't tell there was damage. You do need to make sure there are no loose pieces around it, or it won't last long.
  • Johnavallance82

Are you insured???? Otherwise - Scratches try Mayonnaise -Chunks out - Plastic wood filler - Colour - Shoe Polish may help......
  • Virginia Duncan

Yes I was insured but company refused payment since apartment complex remodel they weren't. covered on policy . I would have had to sue complex,movers,storage company,contracted,manager I no longer am insured with this company. Thanks for suggestions.
  • Cori Widen

Hi there! Do you have a photo?
  • Virginia Duncan

nswers needed, thank you all.aHave the