I want to make a shoe cupboard/ rack at home for 25-30 pairs.

PeggySmritiCynthia H
+4

I don't want to spend too much money. would be great to use material easily available.

• Paymetotellyou

Go to Wal-Mart or similar and buy 2 over-the-door hanging shoe bags. 24 pair taken care of for minimal expense.
  • Peggy

I am making just the rack/receptacle with the cardboard milk cartons. Visualize sixty cartons side by side decorate and attach and voilà. MY DESIGN and COPYRIGHT laugh out loud.
  • Cynthia H

Plastic milk crates are inexpensive and snap together.
  • Smriti

Great idea! Would love to try.
  • Peggy

It is THE BEST in my household because IF you are semi creative the CUBBY IDEA world gets really really HUGE so to speak I connect the, side by side VIA staples and make the cubby as large as I wish for the space that I am needing and I cover it with varying materials yours to pick and choose and I never make it too tall as of yet, am still in the very beginning process and I am going to get a patent soon Laugh Out LOUD as soon as my three means of employment become too much for the old soul that I AM. Personally I present this idea to the world as MY GIFT....for all of you wonderful well meaning fellow DO IT YOUR-SELFERS. God bless us ONE and ALL