Ways to decorate aquarium

Ideas4UAli KayAnn Riffe
+4

just moved and funds low. Have it sitting in living room and want to decorate. Dimension 30 x 15x 12
q ways to decorate aquarium
  • Barbara

Put cactus in it.
  • Rebecca Taylor

Hello, you could make a candle garden or put gravel in the bottom and add large seashells, starfish etc.
  • Cynthia H

Succulents would be pretty. A fairy garden would be pretty also.
  • Sharon

I once had a large land crab in one.
  • Ann Riffe

put your carved jack-o-lantern in it, with lights.cover the bottom with black tissue paper. you can also put one of those big hairy spiders in it too
  • Ali Kay

Make it into a terarrium! Easiest way to take care of plants, since it stays humid and moist. Cover it with saran or cling wrap to keep the moisture in and make sure it is in a sunny area. Personally, I would throw a few poison dart frogs in too, but top thats just me :•)
  • Ideas4U

I stained/watered down a Turquoise color and painted the wood base. you can pick your own color. Since the base is empty, I put a LED light strip inside. I covered the glass inside the aquarium with an off White/natural tissue like wall paper. I put a beveled piece of glass on the top that made it a table. You could use anything on the top that fits. It turned out looking like an original, beautiful table that had a soft glow of light Shining through. You can get the LED light strips in “warm glow” and they take batteries. You can also use the cabinets for storage. I loved mine! Ended up giving to a friend that always asked me to make her one!