How can I cover my ugly pink bathroom tile

Har27609003MIckJohnavallance82
+6

q how can i cover my ugly pink bathroom tile
  • Janice Albuquerque

There is paint which efectively covers ceramic tiles.Check with your hardware store>
  • Christy Roppel

OH NO! Don't paint it! It is so unique! Just "go with it".....decorate around it. Use creamy neutrals or florals as a curtain and paint the walls to match the grout. I love it!
  • Cecilia

I love them, embrace them. You cannot find them anymore

• Catherine

I had this "problem." I found a couple of sets of pink and gray towels in different patterns. Problem solved.
  • Andrea

You have three options:

1. Use the special paint made for this to cover just the pink tiles or all of them.

2. Embrace it and decorate in a vintage or modern way, either minimizing or exploiting the pink. Search for examples online for inspiration.

3. Carefully chip out the pink tiles only and install black, white, or patterned tiles that coordinate well so that they look original. Remember to refresh the grout.
  • Johnavallance82

COVER WITH STICK ON TILES
  • MIck

This is retro-cool. GREY is a trending color (grey or beige in the pix?). A charcoal grey shower curtain (geometrics or a solid) would lend contrast to make it pop if you don't want to go "girlie floral." Use a darker coordinating charcoal on the walls in a semi gloss for reflected light Emphasize that neutral, downplay the pink. Accessories in dark greys. Alternatively, put in mirror shower doors to hide it.
  • Har27609003

Static cling tiles. I used gray ones to cover ugly pink ones in my rental bathroom. Easy to apply and easy to clean. I ordered several extra but never needed them. They stayed for several years until I moved and just peeled them off.
    For the record, your pink ones are not ugly. I like them!