You're the SALT ...to My PEPPER

$3

My husband really is the salt to my pepper. The bread to my butter. The sun to my days and the stars to my nights. And so much more. So I like to remind him of that every day in quirky little ways like this.
you re the salt to my pepper
I bought these square sided salt and pepper shakers at Dollar General for $3 although someone commented they also saw them at Dollar Tree for $1.

Measure the sides so you know what size you want your sticker.
you re the salt to my pepper
If you are a DIY kind of person and have a Cricut you probably have lots of scrap vinyl. This small project is a good way to use up those little pieces. I chose the black vinyl for the salt and white vinyl for the pepper. This way the words show well against the white salt and black/brown pepper.
you re the salt to my pepper
I have a Cricut and love choosing the fonts and seeing what looks best.

If you don't have a Cricut you can look on Etsy for someone to make you a sticker like this and apply it to your salt and pepper shakers. Or with patience make your own using an exacto knife!
you re the salt to my pepper
The end result is so cute!

I think it's a wonderful yet simple way to say I love you and show how much I think we go together even now so many years after meeting each other at age 16.

He's the passion to my soul. The beat to my heart. The words to my story......

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.