How to get rid of grease on pans and stoves

KenJewellmartinJan
+3

• I use a damp sponge with dawn dish soap or vinegar.

soak the pans in blue dawn dish soap overnight,make a spray of whote vinegar and water for the stove,spray use mr. clean magic eraser,please again and wipe off with a microfiber cloth
  • Sharon

Use a degreaser. I use Dollar Tree Awesome Degreaser, and the Awesome Orange is a great cleaner too (get the 1/2 gal.), head on over a pick up kitchen rubber gloves and some of the round plastic scrubbies.
  • Jan

Barkeeper's Friend or Baking Soda + Vinegar + elbow grease. Krudkutter (original) also a great product. Spray, let it sit, wipe. Sharon's suggestion of Awesome Degreaser works really well too. If any of your pots are stainless, Barkeeper's Friend makes cleanser specifically for stainless. Be sure to check the directions first for what type of pans...ask me how I know this  , accidentally grabbed for cast iron, discolors. Good luck, hope this helps!
  • Jewellmartin

Buy a bottle of degreaser. You could certainly use vinegar in the dishwater, but a degreaser has an emollient to help get all the grease off. If you are having frequent grease on the stove, try using splatter guards Also, the vent filters are probably full of grease, too. Best wishes 😇
  • Ken

Orange cleaners