Asked on Oct 5, 2017

How to get a water mark out of wood furniture? Surface damage.

Lisa S.Rose BroadwayKAJ


4 answers
  • Janet Pizaro
    on Oct 5, 2017

    Try rubbing plain white toothpaste in a circular motion with a micro-fiber cloth
  • KAJ
    on Oct 5, 2017

    There's a product called Briwax and it comes in several different finishes. It works well for me. It covers and renews the surface and protects it. This stuff is good for a lot of things. You put it on in a thin layer and let dry for a few minutes and take a soft cloth and buff it. It will leave a beautiful, glossy finish
  • Lisa S.
    on Oct 5, 2017

    Restore-A-Finish. Comes in a variety of wood colors. This is a great product has "saved" furniture that I may have discarded.
Your comment...