Beautify concrete on walk out basement.

BarbJohnavallance82Amanda
+3

I have a walk out basement and the concrete is ugly--a patio joins it. Besides paint what kind of finish could I put on it. there are a few cracks.

• Catherine Anspaugh

I would use wood tiles if it is feasible. They are foot square tiles that look like decking. Check your local box store and you should easily find them. Just presrill a hole into the concrete and attach with screws.
  • Cheryl A

you could take old wood pallets and make an inexpensive wood wall and even paint it if you like

• Ebbjdl

Start by fixing the cracks with a cement mixture, let it dry completely. You can use a long handled roller, and roll the paint. Homedepot or Lowe's has many different kinds of paints, with different textures, and you can get a paint that is made for all kinds of weather. EJL.
  • Amanda

Hi Sherri. You could do a concrete acid stain. I love how that looks.
  • Johnavallance82

Gravel set in resin......
  • Barb

Here‘s what my brother used and it’s slip free and gave the back yard concrete such a custom finish and look for on a budget. It comes in many colors from Home Depot