Cant see the edge of my glass top coffee table!!

Robert RuskPatriciaDiana Deiley
+3

I need to make the mitered edge of a glass top coffee table seeable. I keep bumping into it. I was thinking a gold trim. Should I paint it , use tape, add metal or ??

• Diana Deiley

Personally, I'd donate the table and choose a wooden table for safety reasons. On the plus side, no dealing with dust or fingerprints! Best of luck on your choice.
  • Robert Rusk

If you have a steady hand just paint the edge of the glass, maybe use a paint pen. The paint pen sure would be easier I would think. If that doesn't work at Hobby Lobby you can get glass paint and they have everything you need to turn it into a fo-stained glass piece. When done flip the glass over to keep all your beautiful work for years to come. GOOD LUCK....Gigi
  • Patricia

use painters tape and use the gold-- it will look great-- might even plan on a gold design for the center or corners-- give it a whole new look
    • Msp28255965

That sounds great. Thanks for the idea. There are no corners, but the center design might work.
  • Robert Rusk

You go girl! Let me know on here how it goes, I can't wait to hear back....GIGI