How can I change the color of tile in my Bathroom ?

TWCindyElizabeth @ Creating Rustic Charm
+3

Off white faux looking tile with gold fleur de lis seperating the upper and lower. I’ve changed my Decor to white and greys . Considering painting just the middle white tile paint. OPTIONS ? OPIONS ?

Bathroom tile can be painted,research rustoleums paint for tile
  • Carmen

You can use a special paint for ceramic tiles. You can even stencil the tiles after painting them if you want with the same paint in a different color.
    Epoxy Paint: Apply two coats of a two-part epoxy paint that’s made for tile and other hard to paint surfaces, such as Rust-Oleum Tub & Tile. Follow the directions carefully, and allow the recommended drying time before using. The colors available for epoxy paint may be limited.
  • Catherine Anspaugh

They make some great tile transfers these days. Check Amazon.
  • Check out the post that I posted on Hometalk when I painted my ceramic tile floor: http://www.hometalk.com/30107044/i-painted-and-stenciled-my-ceramic-tile
    You will see the products that I used to do this project.
  • Cindy

We moved in our current home a year ago and the bathroom needed updating. We used peel and stick tile installed right over the old tile. Looks so much better and so far no problems.
  • TW

You need to check out Elizabeth @ Creating Rustic Charm's post from above. I wish I had tiles so that I could do what she did in her bathroom. It looks GREAT!!