Are there any mini refrigerators that are 15" or less deep?

KenDianacirce70Kate

I'm building a playhouse and space is crucial so cabinets are only 15" deep I would love to add a mini fridge but only if it won't extend past the cabinets.

• Kate

I did a quick search - the shallowest I found was 18''
  • Dianacirce70

I think if you look for a dorm fridge, they typically run smaller and you might be able to find something close. After I quick look, the smallest I found was on walmart.com but it was 18"
  • Ken

You know, most kitchen refrigerators do extend a bit beyond cabinets so the aesthetics would work. I checked out Amazon and the ones that actually look like a home fridge are in the 16" to 18" deep range. There are some smaller units sold as "6-pack" refrigerators that do meet your size requirements but do not have the visual appeal. They will run on a 12 volt power supply since I am sure that you don't want to have mains voltage running in a playhouse.