How do I make this table shinny and New Again

Lisa S.DonnaBar30611483
+6

q how do i make this table shinny and new again
How do I make it shinny and New again
  • Denise

I have used Amish oil before and it’s good for the wood and looks beautifu!
    You can buy it at any home improvement store or online. Good luck😊

• Aimee Pratt

I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 12k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Read more this site... http://ow.ly/kBxO30fJ4IQ
  • Karen Baliles

I would just get some orange too or pledge orange oil , it will clean up the wood and make it shine then get a small mirror to put in the middle of the table with a Vase Of Flowers Or Candles for something different of course it depends on what you use it for . Couldn't tell if it was a coffee table or not
  • Bijous

Clean well. Use baking soda and water. Make a paste and clean. Do not scrub into surface, but use a firm hand. Clean off well. Use paste wax and buff to a nice shine. Lasts for months.
  • Robyn Garner

Does it have wax build up? If so, that's an easy removal. Mix a solution of equal parts white vinegar and water. Dampen a soft cotton, lint-free cloth with the solution and use it to wipe the surface of the table to break down andremove the wax buildup. Follow the grain of the wood with each stroke.
  • Weepnseoul

is it wood? laminate? what material is it first of all.

• Bar30611483

Wood
  • Donna

Mayonnaise rubbed on it!
  • Lisa S.

Renew-A Finish. Available in big box stores. Comes in different colors.