Paint brushes and concrete

RoyShoshanaDfm
+3

how to restore old paint brushes, and how to repair small cracks in concrete.

• Dko30605956

I don't know about concrete but, with the brushes ,give them a good wash with bar soap, rinse well, find something to smack them against(outside) and then soak them in mineral spirits for 24 hours. If you have an old comb try to get in there to get the old paint out.Then wash them the same way again.
  • Linda

you can try soakings brushes in water and fabris softer
  • Robyn Garner

Brush cleaner is available in paint stores but, if the dried paint is down to the "roots" of the bristles, better to just toss them.
  • Dfm

small cracks in concrete can be filled with a concrete crack filler. I got grey for my patio...you will need to have a caulking gun to use it. Comes in a tube like caulk...but it's much More runny.. if you cracks are deep...do layers and let each cure b/4 the next.

• Shoshana

You can clean your brushes in Murphy's oil soap
  • Roy

these were all good answers. i just about have tried them all. Latex isgood with soap and water but not oil based paints, that has to be really hot water.