I really like hometalk!!!

+4
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Oct 06, 2017
    Thanks Jomarie! Sweet of you to take the time to post your satisfaction with Hometalk! It is our pleasure to provide help and/or guidance!

• KattywhampusLOL KattywhampusLOL on Oct 06, 2017
    Thank you so much Jomarieanderson1203 :) That gives all of us here at HOMETALK to continue doing the very best we know how to help you and others to the best of our abilities. We are here because we like helping out when someone needs an answer to something that has them stumped :)

• That is so great to hear! So do I! 😍

• Maggie Maggie on Oct 06, 2017
    I absolutely love hometalk. So. many people have such good ideas, I go thru them daily.
    am hoping you can retrieve the video on how to get cracks out of tiles, the lady who did it was very detailed & was so fascinated with it & would have kept in my file from your feed back but it disappeared. This is my coffee read each day. Thanks everyone of you.

• PJ Wise PJ Wise on Oct 08, 2017
    I love this site because everyone is so willing to share their knowledge so freely! I have never seen such a group of more talented individuals!

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Oct 08, 2017
    So do I !!!