Get rid of crickets & cockroaches

ChristieStriveshareBijous
+3

Is there a non chemical, homemade cocktail I can use to KILL these icky creatures. They live in my garage (no food except in fridge) and in crevices in the concrete patio where it meets the house. Need to fill those also. Any suggestions for either or both are VERY WELCOME.

Thanks

• Nancy Turner

Try diatomaceous earth. I have heard that it works well with roaches. My daughter is helping a woman clean up her house. She had a trailer home and put together hers and one she purchased from someone, not knowing it was infested with roaches. Gave her the same suggestion, I am still waiting to here how it worked as I don't know when she put it down.
  • Car28104423

This is not homemade, but in my condo, I use Cedarcide to prevent bugs in my living area, keep ants out by the door, and kill cockroaches. It is completely nontoxic, safe to use around humans and pets. It is expensive, though. I do not use chemical
    pesticides, just Cedarcide.
  • Catherine Anspaugh

Amazon sells a plug in pest control unit that these pests apparently can't stand. It sends out a frequency that sends them away.
  • Bijous

Tried the plug in devise. All my bugs must have been deaf. It didn't work. I use Boric acid. Works on roaches, ants, crickets.
  • Striveshare

Use FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth. Its a powder. Sprinkle it and sweep into crevices. Non toxic to humans and animals. Kills anything with an exoskeleton. (all bugs) Do not use the one for swimming pools.
  • Christie

Thanks to all. I'll try the food grade DE first