Melanie Buttram
Melanie Buttram
  • Dallas, GA

Have any of you ever painted on a mirror?

Debra EvansEmilySandra  Vining
+3

• Linda Sikut

Your question got cut off. It says "....ever painted on" but stops there. If you could come back and finish your question, we'd be glad to help.

• Linda Sikut

Melanie, never mind. Your question popped up as the next question, completed.
  • Ann-Marie

Melanie - whatever you are trying to "Paint", I would highly recommend Fusion Mineral Paint. Because you are in Dallas, GA, I would recommend going to County Line Thrift Store to pick up the color of your choice and to find out more. I love the stuff.

• Sandra Vining

ON WHAT
  • Emily

Melanie, the short answer to your question is No. However I have done this and it might work with paint as well as cut images. This is a mirror with a piece of glass over it. The cut pictures (decoupage) have been blackened on the back side so the back of the image itself does not reflect in the mirror. I paint on glass all the time so I imagine you can paint on mirror. Just remember that what you paint first will be reflected.
  • Debra Evans

I did not paint a saying on an old mirror but used vinyl stencil from a Cricut machine. Turned out very cute.