Christmas Deco Mesh Wreath!

$30

Want to learn how to make this gorgeous Christmas Deco Mesh Wreath with an in depth tutorial? Watch LIVE on Hometalk at 10 AM EST On Saturday, October 7th!

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

Follow the steps below.
Want more free tutorials? Follow me on my social media accounts below!

Start with your 14" Metal Frame. We will be adding pipecleaners next.
Next, fold your pipe cleaner in half. As you can see, there is 6 individual sections on this wreath, with 4 individual wires. We will be incorporating ONE pipe cleaner on the inner two wires on each of the 6 sections, along with TWO on either side of the outer two wires on each section. In total, three pipe cleaners per section. We attach them to two wires to help provide stability.
Here is an example of the three pipecleaners per section.
Here is what the wreath looks like with all 18 pipe cleaners. This is called a "work wreath"Save money, make your OWN! :)
Next we will cut 18 green mesh, and 36 red mesh. We will cut each piece between 8-10 inches. They don't have to be exact, just try to stay within that range. I use a rotary blade for a smooth, clean cut.
Next we will " Roll" or "curl" the mesh into small tubes. In order to not get the cannoli effect, try to roll them so that the bottom and top are flush with each other.
Create a sandwich with the mesh by placing two red and one green together. Hold them firm, and place one clump of three inside of each pipe cleaner.
Here is what it looks like with all the mesh on the wreath.
Next create small loops with your tubing. I am creating three loops. Two on one side, and one on the other side. These loops are roughly 3 inches long.
Once you place one in each of the 18 sections, give one final good twist ( or two) and snip off using your wire cutters and NOT scissors. You do NOT want to dull your blades.
Attach a sign of your choice, and VOILA! A masterpiece! Perfect for your home, or as an amazing gift for friends and family!Want more free tutorials? Follow me on my social media accounts below!FacebookEtsyYouTubeInstagramMailing ListWebsite
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Nick Kreticos

• Dorothy Pillen

If your mesh frays what can you do to fix without taking apart, live and learn buy quality mesh.

• Just a quick tip. I found that sometimes I would roll the mesh into a nice tight-ish tube, only to find they would open up and get wide again. I used the inside cardboard tube from the mesh roll, wrapped the mesh piece around it and then gave it a little squeeze. Helped me out A LOT!