Shortcake
Shortcake
  • Hometalk Helper

What can I do with my washer and dryer sets in my garage?.

Johnavallance82Margie SpenserDfm
+4

My washer and dryer sets in the garage and I'm having to clean them off every other day. I was wondering if there is a way to close them in and work around the pipes and drainage. I need help with this please.

• Dfm

cheap shower curtains as dust covers...is there away to use clear plastic 3 ml maybe to enclose the machines .....stapling the plastic to the rafters?
  • Margie Spenser

Old sheets or tableclothes from garage sales could be spread over them. Buy enough so you can pop dirty ones right into the washer and still be "protected".
    • Shortcake

Margie, Thank you, Never thought about using sheets or tablecloths, but would be a cheap and easy way.
  • Johnavallance82

Put a batten on the Garage wall either side of the Washer & Dryer and one above to take hinged Lid. Attach sides. Hing two doors (one either side) Attach a closure or Bolt and Knob handles. Fix hinged top to batten. Fix stays if required and finish to suit. Could use Old Pallets.....
  • Johnavallance82

It's my pleasure.............