Gina starbuck
Gina starbuck
  • Mount Airy, NC

What can you do with wooden chargers?

JewellmartinArtemisKathy A
+1

• Cheryl A

I have seen on Pinterest where they were made into cake holders by using a charger and an old candlestick - great ideas on there, in the search box put in crafts with wooden chargers you will get tons of ideas
  • Kathy A

I like a collection of different heights of pillar candles in them with tiny Christmas balls, plastic or glass beads/shapes, seaglass, acorns, even fine sand (with glitter, even!) around them. Stencil a word/saying on them and use them for wall art. Cut a picture to fit and decoupage it onto the center of the charger.
  • Artemis

The real question is "what can't you do with wood chargers? I agree, you should search for ideas on Google, but to name a few:
    make a clock
    attach to a pillar or vase to use as a raised dessert or appetizer server
    cut in half and mount as shelves
    make a plaque with a cool saying
    paint it and attach a mirror to the middle
    add a simple decoration and use them under hot serving dishes/pots
    etc.
  • Jewellmartin

I would love to see wooden chargers stained with Unicorn SPiT. If the grain in the wood is unique, then each stained charger would be unique. Sand the chargers with fine grit sandpaper and wipe all the sawdust away. Decide if you want each charger a different color or combination of colors. And US can be diluted with water up to half/half. Each different dilution adds a different dimension to the wood. Then you could use the chargers as chargers or for any number of other uses. Best wishes 😇💞