Foaming soap bottle with dependable nozzle.

Pam CovelliIliNancy Turner
+2

Every DIY foaming hand soap bottle I have purchased fail in performance. Works a few times. Then soap either oozes out sides of bottle or clogs. I have diluted contents many times to no avail. Suggestions very much appreciated.

• Lynne Webb

Sounds as if you're doing it right. I use liquid detergent poured to no more than 1/4 of the container and finish it off with water. I gently turn it over several times but never, ever shake it! In the beginning I was using way too much detergent and having disastrous results.
  • Nancy Turner

I use the Dawn foaming dish soap in both bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room. It is not rough on the hands, has refill bottles and I have never had a bottle bail yet. In our house, between gardening, taking care of the lawn, mechanic work, etc. we need a soap that really cleans the dirty hands and doesn't cause reactions with sensitive skin and Dawn works the best. It works in a pinch if the sink needs cleaning up too!
  • Ili

I am still waiting myself for the right answer...lol...Turning the bottle helps, never shake...
  • Pam Covelli

Is it failing when you buy the foaming soap? Or are you trying to refill a foaming soap
    bottle?

• Dsm29368123

I am making a DIY foaming soap recipe which is 1/4 bottle full of Bonners soap and fill with water and a couple drops of lavender essential oil. The bottles purchased claim to be "foaming soap bottles." They work for a few uses. Then clog. I'm wondering if I should eliminate the essential oil:-)
      Thanks so much for your inquiry.