Liz
Liz

How can I preserve twine from shedding on an old Marana wall hanging.

LesliePatriciaEmily
+5

• Jsm6886666

Hair spray
    • Liz

Thank you, I will try that. Its a big macrama wall hanging but is shedding so badly.
  • Johnavallance82

Nail Varnish
    • Liz

Thank you. Its a really big macrama wall hanging. I think I needed a spray of some sort. I did receive a response saying hair spray. I'm open to all suggestions.
  • Cori Widen

Hair spray!
  • Emily

what is marana?

• Patricia

i think taking it outside and useing a spray glue -- let it dry -- and its good to go
  • Leslie

Hi Lizbet, Have you noticed a lot of small moths flying around your home, is the twine a natural fiber, and are pieces just falling off the hanging? If so it may be infested with moths or insects that eat natural fibers. You may have to have it treated. I would Google the information on what to do. The reason I am suggesting this to you is that I had 2 wool antique Bedouin hammock cradles that I had to sorrowfully discard because they were being eaten up while hanging on my wall. Parts just disintegrated if I just touched them. Good Luck.