How can I get rid of very old stain on my shower floor

Bonnie M HaleSonia Medina LemosVickie Thornton Beard
+24

I just moved into a townhouse and the stone tile in the bathroom floor has very old dirt stains. I have tried Clorox with Ajax, vinegar and baking soda but nothing seems to work...HELP!
Thank you!
SF
q how can i get rid of very old stain on my shower floor
  • Nancy Nichols Smith

Go to the nearest dollar store and get a spray bottle of the yellow plain Awesome cleaner. I have been amazed at what it gets clean... Spray it on, let it stay for about 3 mins, and then use a nylon bristle brush to scrub and rinse. It may take a couple of times to get it totally clean
    • EmmaBarrett

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. Click here this site and start work... http://ow.ly/Dup330fKxNE
  • Kim

Get a scotchbrite green pad and a bottle of Commercial Soft Scrub w/ Bleach. The non commercial does not do the job.
    Put the pad and soft scrub in your shower. At the end of every shower, squirt some soft scrub on the green pad and pick a small area to clean. You should be able to get the tile and grout clean in that small area in a reasonable amount of time. If you have more time go further! Next thing you know, all of that stain should be gone. Then when you take a shower you can squirt some soft scrub on your green pad and scrub the floor with your foot so that it doesn’t come back. 😊
  • The28896192

Try Barkeeper's Friend. It's an amazing scouring powder. I've gotten stains out with it that bleach-based cleaners couldn't touch. Don't know what's in it, but it's magic.
  • Rmf24412612

Wear knee pads and rubber gloves,,,,,,in a pail..pour in a cup of vinegar to a gallon of hot water and with a thick stiff brush to scrub the floor completely then rinse well to clean......then stop with a wet floor...shake baking soda onto the floor to cover and let it dry completely ...then wet the floor with vinegar..it will be foamy til stop then scrub floor again.....P.S. from the look of the picture..looks like oil, paint, dirt, rust....try turpentine and scrub.

• Jle29715082

DILUTED CLOROX
  • Marlenepartridge

If that didn't work, or you couldn't find the right cleaner, I would take some Draino (the gel kind.)hold my breath, and cover the stain or the whole shower floor and let it sit over night. You don't want to breathe that stuff.

So what I did was hold my breath, pour some on the stain use a normal size paint brush to get it all over the stain, and then leave the bathroom. I couldn't get it all covered in those few seconds, so I just left to breathe, then held my breath to do a little more. I repeated it about 3 times, Then I left it overnight and used the shower itself to wash it away in the morning. Worked for me!

Try making a paste with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda,but test it first
  • Sharon

I would break out the Easy Off No Fume Max oven cleaner wearing rubber gloves, a mask and a scrub brush. Open window.
  • Nancy Nichols Smith

This has cleaned paint stains off concrete, calcification and plumbers glue/putty off of a stainless steel sink to a smooth clean surface to install a new faucet. Even the plumber was amazed, and texted me that he is now carrying it in his tool kit to do that very same job when he installs new faucets! It even cleans rust off of tools I have accidentally left in the garden. Happy cleaning!
  • Nancy Whitney

Sprinkle heVy
  • Nancy Whitney

Sprinkle heavy layer of baking soda. ARM AND HAMMER,, then spray white vinegar on it let sit 30 minutes an scrub. Try comet powder after that... yea clean
  • Connie S

The peroxide and baking soda might work. Oxiclean would do the same job. I personally would go buy some professional tile cleaner that is made just for this purpose. Also, if you use oven cleaner, or drain cleaner, they have LYE in them, and can do permanent damage to the tiles.
  • Vickie Thornton Beard

So when you are finished trying all of the above solutions, please let us know what actually got the job done and how it looks afterwards. So curious:-) Good Luck!
    • Sonia Medina Lemos

I tried everything and nothing worked!!!�😩😩
      I guess I need to replace the tile.
      Thank you all for trying to help me.
      Sonia
  • Sonia Medina Lemos

I will!!! I will try one by one and won’t stop until one of them works😉
  • Bonnie M Hale

Mister clean magic sponges. Theyre a back, neck and time saver. Good luck ladybug.