How can you get rid of spiders inside? And their cobwebs?

Ros30205464LorenaSharon
+3

• Eye24120059

If you get rid of the spiders the webs stop, but you will have to just use a broom to remove the old ones. I have not tried this because I do not have this problem, but I have read that getting some peppermint oil and dabbing it on a cotton ball and putting it close to where the spiders are will make them leave.
  • Lorena

Thank you. I had not had the problem here for years and all of sudden they are everywhere.
  • Dfm

i like my spiders....they catch gnats, petty flies...talk about organic pest control.
  • Sharon

I spray some insecticide down the vacuum long attachment, and then suck them up, and use the same tool to rid myself of cobwebs.
  • Lorena

Thanks, Sharon!
  • Ros30205464

I steep tea bags for 10 minted and them dry on old screens untildry. Next I put 5-10 drops
    of Peppermint essent oil on each tea bag. Place them under beds and in the corners of each room. No spiders or mice in the home!