Im redoing my bathroom in seashells. Any decor suggestions?

Maxine CrawfordEbbjdlFiddledd224
+6

Suggestions for seashell bathroom decor

• Ebbjdl

You don't want to over do it, so let's start with the shower curtain. They could have large sea shells or a beach scene ex, lighthouse, shore line with shells washed up on the beach, I'm sure you'll find a sea shell scene. Find a small round dish an put it on the vanity, with shells in it. I don't know if you live near a beach. The department stores, have sets of different themes. Tissue box cover in shells. You can glue shells around the mirror, only if it's round. I personally don't think a toilet seat cover is sanitary, nor do I like rugs in the bathroom. Moisture, hair, whatever on the rugs, I don't use them. You could use a cotton bath mat, which you could hang folded in half over the tub or on the rack, if you have a shower. Towels, hand towels, wash cloths, you'll find some nice print. Bath towels can have one or two shells on them, hand towels too. Next find a picture of shells, either in a scene, or piled on the sand.
    • Maxine Crawford

Thank you. Its a half bath so no shower. I made a wreath painted some shells and glued them on. Got a basket with some shells on baxk of toilet. I'll send pic later.
  • Johnavallance82

Large Conch shell with Air Plant - Mirror edged in shells. Shell Soap Dish
  • Landsharkinnc

Decorative netting, Japanese glass fishing net floats, Sea Horse towel holders, etc -- Amazon !
  • WildFlower

find sea shells and some twine and glue them on for a decorative wall hanger..
  • Fiddledd224

Don't overdo it. Keep the decor simple and the seashells you do use will be the focal point.
  • Ebbjdl

Here at Hometalk we like to get answers from people who ask questions. It's nice of you to send a Thank you. EJL
  • Maxine Crawford

Gonna get soap and lotion dispenser and that will b all. Thank you all for the aolutions and ideas