Help home remedies for fleas! Terrible flea summer in Kansas!

Nancy2dogalWildFlower
+1

• WildFlower

put out bowls of water underneath a night light, they will be attracted to the light, end up in the bowl and drown., do this at night while you are sleeping
  • 2dogal

I'm going to follow this also...
    I just finished covering the yard with flea and insect granules as I've gotten as much flea dip and spray on the dog as I can and still be safe. I think every time he goes outside he picks up another flea. I also vacuum and wash his bedding frequently. Frontline Plus and the other stuff you put between the shoulder blades don't seem to work. I read the garlic is not good for dogs, so I've stopped that.

• Nancy

You can try adding brewer's yeast to your dog's food. You can also rub it all over the dog. He will lick it off. As it becomes a constant in his/her system, it will emit and odor that fleas hate. At least it should help in the future...once you get rid of them in the house!