How to remove (clean) the mildew from vinyl siding.

+5
We live in VA. out in the open country. The days are very humid, dew is heavy every night and will not dry . It will accumulate and turn green by midSummer.

• Bijous Bijous on Oct 08, 2017
    Use EZ House Cleaner. Can be found at Lowes. It's a breeze to use and really works here on the Gulf Coast.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Oct 08, 2017
    Use Wet and Forget
  • Karen Karen on Oct 08, 2017
    30 Second Cleaner also found at home improvements stores. I used this on my house and garage ...... sprayed it on an 30 seconds later I sprayed with a hose and it was clean. My garage had to give it more time (also my garage had barnicals on it so I used a broom to clean the stuff off). I was very pleased .... like day and night.

• Bonnie Bonnie on Oct 08, 2017
    put 1 cup bleach and 2 cups water in a clean paint sprayer and wash the outside walls . Wear eye protection and long gloves- long sleeve shirt and pants to protect your self and a thick nose mask - rinse walls with water -
  • Nla30512652 Nla30512652 on Oct 08, 2017
    buy something called house wash
  • Sharon Sharon on Oct 08, 2017
    I would use Wet and Forget, spray it on using a hose attachment.
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Oct 08, 2017
    I use a gallon of plain bleach with a little joy detergent and put it in a garden sprayer and spray, leave on for a few minutes then rinse well.
  • Lisa S. Lisa S. on Oct 08, 2017
    Spray on store brand white vinegar 5%.