What can I do to make a very stained white ceramic sink look better

Karen RogersJAMES A ROLLI27524803
+2

• Connie S

try mixing a paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda... spreading it on there to soak then scrubbing it with it. I use it for my white stove top.
  • 27524803

One thing you can try... fill the sink with very hot tap water and add about 1/2 to 1 cup (depending on how large the sink is) of bleach and let it sit about an hour, cover (oven racks work well for this.. but keep them out of the water) to keep out kids and pets...wear gloves when you pull the plug to drain and rinse well...Use a spray sealer for enamel or tile.. available at tile specialty stores to finish ... if most of the stains are not gone... then the enamel may be too old and you might have to totally refinish or replace the sink.
  • JAMES A ROLLI

SAND IT T DOWN WITH FINE SANDPAPER THEN TAKE A TACKY CLOTH TO REMOVE THE DUST FROM SANDPAPER THEN PUT ON A COAT OF HIGH GLOSS PAINT
  • Karen Rogers

i use Clorox cleanup.