SK on Elderberry
SK on Elderberry
  • Bonners Ferry, ID

SK's Fairy Tale Bath

Had a blast and no boundaries with this bath. So much fun to let the imagination just explode. Which could get dangerous.
The architectural details around the window was done with Wood Frosting and a painters knife. It was cool to make the walls jump to life in 3-D.
My little fairy peeks around ferns. Watching bathers...
The textured trees and column detail was sculptured out of Wood Frosting. Then the mural was painted. We added white birch trees from hubbies Montana home for depth and interest.
I had my plumbing come up high and in the corner then sculptured a rock waterfall to fill the tub.
SK Sartell
I had my plumbing come up high and in the corner then sculptured a rock waterfall to fill the tub. SK Sartell
My hubby built this little vanity and I topped it off with a carved green slate tile.
Hubby built this to match the vanity. I never painted the inside. It's just plywood. I loved seeing how humble it really was.

• Debby Boyle

You got that right!!! Carry ON!!! LOL

• Debra Grieve

Wow!! I love this! Fantastic job, so well done!! I'm still working on murals.....they're not always very good. Still learning.