Goody
Goody
  • New Orleans, LA

What can i do with a stainless steel wash machine drum. Reuse or dispo

DianaChubby58Sharon
+7

• Robyn Garner

Could you repurpose it to compost in?
  • Matty watts

Oh my .... I had 3 .... I filled the bottom part with water bottles , top with soil , put in pretty plants . I put them on large land scrapping blocks . I forgot the first thing I painted them
  • B. Enne

We use one as a fire pit (check local by-laws). It is great, because it keeps the fire aerated!
  • Bijous

I've seen fire pits on "Backyard Crash" made out of the old steel drums. Couldn't find the Crash one, but here's just one on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu4eSlIvn10
  • Nancy Nardone

Ice bucket with drinks in it for parties, or a fire pit insert.
  • Des

Use it as a Rust Free Plant Pot.
  • Jane Pegram

Build camp fire in it!!!!!!
  • Sharon

People here in the PNW take them camping to use as fire pits.
  • Chubby58

Paint it and put a round glass top on it for a nice side table for either indoor or outdoor. you could also put some mini led lights inside of it.
  • Diana

I actually have two of those washer drums sitting down at the end of my driveway. I have one on each side. they are filled with dirt, flowers and solar lamp lights. My new teen age driver used to have a problem finding the driveway but not anymore.