Bedroom Makeover {Ideas + Inspiration}

$500
1 Week

I love updating the rooms in my home. Our bedroom was a bare, lifeless shell when we moved in (see image below)! I couldn't wait to change that!

But, after a weekend of prepping, painting and updating, the room is complete, and I’m so excited to share it with you all today! I love giving my spaces a quick update, and this bedroom had a ton of untapped potential, that I knew could be brought out with a quick makeover.
We pained the walls a soft color (you can find the color and more information here), updated a few pieces of furniture, and added some art for color and interest.

My mother in law made our headboard and window treatments from a yellow striped bed sheet I picked up at Pottery Barn almost a decade ago (don't worry, you can still find something similar online if you're looking to replicate the look).
Both the striped chair and artwork in this corner of the room are new, and give the space a relaxed, coastal vibe that I love. A simple white stool acts as both a plant stand and a side table.
I’m so very happy with how this space turned out. We have lots more craft projects and home decor ideas on our blog! Let me know what you think in the comments!

• Paint  (Lowes)
  • Artwork  (online)

Linda (burlap+blue)

1 comment
  • AliciaBarrett

I'm making $85 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $120 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss.
    Go this site and start your work.. Good luck.. http://ow.ly/BeGt30fO5gY