My Kindlle Voyager wont charge.

Sam29858104LeonaJoyce Brisco Lewis
+3

My Kindle Voyager wont charge battery low light is on tried different chargers with no help. Yellow charge light doesn't come on. Have many books downloaded that i can't read now. Out of warranty. Who can i send Kindle to for fixing charge problem.

• You may just need a new charger or kindle battery. It is an Amazon product, I would start with them.
  • Amanda

Do you have a local computer repair store? Ask them for pricing on repairs!
  • Catherine Anspaugh

I would contact Amazon and ask for their assistance quite honestly.
  • Joyce Brisco Lewis

My nook did that and I took it back to barns and noble. They dont have new batters for them so I bought a new nook
  • Leona

We have had several Kindles in our home over the last few years and the biggest problem I have found is in their not charging. Most of the time, it is the charging port. Repair places charge about $40 to fix it. If you buy another, only slightly higher than the repair, all your books have been saved to Amazon and you can recover them or even read them from a computer.
  • Sam29858104

Thanks Melvin, that's what i did bought a Kindle Paper White so far so good but had it only 2 days. Hope it doesn't have a female USB charging port problem the Voyager was giving me migraines. Want to give it to Amazon to put it where the sun don't shine.I have a feeling my Voyager needed a charging port repair & a new battery wasn't worth fixing so bought the Paper White. This is the last Kindle money Amazon is going to get out of this78 year old gimp.