Asked on Oct 8, 2017

How can I fix the nixs on my bureau?

Marie rivellSal24474679William


q how can i fix the nixs on my bureau
5 answers
  • Jemeives
    on Oct 9, 2017

    They sell wood putty in several colors. Also color stains in a crayon type block. Your paint or hardware store will know.
  • Roxaneg
    on Oct 9, 2017

    Use a wax filler stick. Professionals use them to repair furniture. Google "wax filler stick" and you should be able to find one that matches your bureau. You need to soften them-- a hair dryer will do-- and fill in the dings.

  • William
    on Oct 9, 2017

    Use wood filler putty to fill the knicks. Sand smooth. Use Minwax stain marker to to color the repair.
  • Sal24474679
    on Oct 9, 2017

    Thank you for help. Can't wait to try it.
  • Marie rivell
    on Oct 10, 2017


Your comment...