Repurposed Grandfather Clock

I've had a few people tell me they've tried to sell their old grandfather clocks and just had no takers. I decided to repurpose this one to see if anyone would be interested and it sold right away! PS-this was not an antique and it didn't have all the parts to it. ;)
Blog post here: http://createinspireme.blogspot.com/2014/03/repurposed-grandfather-clock.html
repurposed grandfather clock, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
repurposed grandfather clock, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, This isn t the actual before after all these redos and I forgot to take a before pic but mine was very similar
This isn't the actual before (after all these redos and I forgot to take a before pic!) but mine was very similar.
repurposed grandfather clock, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I had to rebuild the inside and didn t like the way it looked behind the glass so I decided to turn the glass into a chalkboard
I had to rebuild the inside and didn't like the way it looked behind the glass so I decided to turn the glass into a chalkboard!
repurposed grandfather clock, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Some chippy distressing
Some chippy distressing
repurposed grandfather clock, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I used faux tin backsplash and paper to redo the inside
I used faux tin backsplash and paper to redo the inside.
repurposed grandfather clock, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, And here it is AFTER
And here it is AFTER!
Lisa @ {createinspire}