Repurposed Grandfather Clock

I've had a few people tell me they've tried to sell their old grandfather clocks and just had no takers. I decided to repurpose this one to see if anyone would be interested and it sold right away! PS-this was not an antique and it didn't have all the parts to it. ;)
Blog post here: http://createinspireme.blogspot.com/2014/03/repurposed-grandfather-clock.html
repurposed grandfather clock, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
This isn't the actual before (after all these redos and I forgot to take a before pic!) but mine was very similar.
I had to rebuild the inside and didn't like the way it looked behind the glass so I decided to turn the glass into a chalkboard!
Some chippy distressing
Some chippy distressing
I used faux tin backsplash and paper to redo the inside.
And here it is AFTER!
And here it is AFTER!
Lisa @ {createinspire}