Tammy
Tammy
  • Greensboro, NC

Kitchen cabinet organization

FlipturnGinnyHeather Marie Clem
+3

I need help on my kitchen cabinets. They don't pull out. So I need something to get it organized so bad. One cabinet is one long one with no shelves. The others are two shelves. I have limited space.
q kitchen cabinet organization
I put a old book case but that doesn't help.
q kitchen cabinet organization
Help
q kitchen cabinet organization
This is a old cabinet I tried putting my pots and pans in but I have to go around the corner to get them. I use to have right behind me in the cabinet in front of my stove but I couldn't get to them good with the lids
q kitchen cabinet organization
This where I had my pots and pans but it was hard to get to everything.
  • Rose Broadway

Looks like you have the same setup I do. I took measurements and went to Walmart and bought plastic containers about 5" high. Set those on the shelves and pull out like you would a drawer. For your cabinets that don't have shelves, I don't know the answer for that, but someone on here will!
  • Blaire Simpson Oslander

First sort and match containers with lids, throw out unmatched ones or use to store other items elsewhere (makeup, etc.) Nest bowls. Get shoebox sized container to hold lids upright like books. You can get plastic coated wire shelving to stack stuff, too. I used old 9x13 metal baking pans and cookie sheets to pull out, you can get aluminum ones at market or find at garage sales.
  • Heather Marie Clem

you can take a measument of the space and get a shelf from walmart.com. Personally what I would do would be to measure the space and get some boards from bomedepot or if you have any lying around cut them to fit and get some shelf support pegs from homedepot and make little holes with the drill and put the pegs in and shelfs on the pegs an there you go shelfs
  • See More
  • Heather Marie Clem

dollar store ideas

, either of these will work from dollar stores
  • Ginny

Dollar Tree carries a multitude of containers. Look on line before you venture to the store.
  • Flipturn

First start by going through your pots and baking ware cupboard and ask yourself, 'Which of these do I not use more than once a week?"
    Keep handy only your favorite cookware, donate, or pack away other stuff such as seasonal items in a rubbermaid type bin with a lid. Label contents.

I'm sure that you will find right away you have more room in your kitchen to work with and to better find everyday items.
  • Your comment...