Tammy
Tammy
  • Greensboro, NC

Organization of my pots and pans

EmilyJudy Kinion-RyanEbbjdl
+15

I need a better why for my pot and pans with lids
q organization of my pots and pans
  • Catherine Anspaugh

They make great racks these days to hold the lids. That's one problem solved. As for the pots and pans, I would stack them neatly by size.
    • Tam31249913

i use regular hooks on the inside of my doors to hold my strainers. I also have been using the wire holders on the inside of the doors to hold sandwich bag boxes and some everyday spices, works great!
  • Rus23465458

I’ve seen command hooks used to put lids on the doors. You could also use dish rack to organize the covers by size or how often used. Are those pullout drawers?

• Ebbjdl

Buy some dish racks to slide your lids on, and pots can be hung from the ceiling, if you like that look. Stack only a few pot on top of one another, group them size wise.
    • Tammy

I can hang them because I don't have a big enough kitchen. I live in a double wide home
  • Johnavallance82

Pop them inside each other and stack Lids in largest pan.
  • Tammy

Thank for the site, I live in a double wide mobile home so it not easy try to figure something out.
  • KatAych

You can put hooks on the shelves and hang your pots. You can do the same with pans, but if they're too large, you can take an office file sorter, turn it on it's end, and stack the pots in it.
    , You can also use file sorters for the lids or even a dish rack you just have to work with the room that you ve got
    • Tammy

I love it. What a great idea, that is what I'm going to do. Thank you so much.
  • Johnavallance82

In that case buy or make a Chain Ceiling Rack with Hooks .
  • Catherine Anspaugh

Great ideas!
  • Ebbjdl

Hope we helped, Hometalk Team
  • Judy Kinion-Ryan

I got one of those corner racks usually used for dishe, it fits nicely on the top shelf and because I can figure out by feel which pan I’m grabbing, I don’t even have to stoop down or bend over very far to get the one I want. The lids fit nicely in a vert plate rack. Hope this helps someone else.

• Emily

Because my kitchen is so small and has few cupboards and what there are; are very old (over 100 years) I have had to make many accommodations for storage. The first pic is what I call a "pot garage" it holds small pans and their lids) this is hung from the cupboard above it and holds the hood over the stove. This is seen is second pic. Across from stove I have a wall of hanging frying pans (this is house's original beadboard. Finally just next door to kitchen I hung the lids on the side of my glass closet. Much the best lid problem solver I have hit on yet!