I am 75 yrs young the easiest way to paint a master b.r. & bath?

Fiddledd224Dianacirce70Barbara C
+7

• Dianacirce70

I am guessing this is in regards to the "please don't tell me to hire a painter" comment. If you are up to the task, there is no reason to hire a painter. Wipe down the walls, tape off the mop boards, etc, prime and paint. It doesn't have to be a big, difficult issue. Unless you have built-ins, or really high ceilings there is no reason people can't paint on their own... unless they just don't want to. Personally, I wish I had the budget to hire a painter, I hate painting, and I tend to wear more than I get on the walls.
  • Raye J Lesser

Hire someone to do it for you !!
  • Barbara C

Hire a painter in your area. Get a nice paint job quickly and professionally done.

• Sebnem

it is better to hire someone
  • Barbara C

You asked for advice.You got it.
  • Dianacirce70

We did my oldest daughter's ceiling the same color as her walls. It didn't look too bad. We'd need to redo it for resale, but that is something you can worry about later. I love light aqua!

• Fiddledd224

I would seriously consider having a pro do it. There is so much reaching and bending and it is much harder than it looks. You can hire a reputable painter for a good price. It is absolutely worth it. I admire your confidence but at your age you should let someone else do this type of work.