Is there a way to repair kitchen sink that has no porcelain left?

EbbjdlCynthia HNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+5

on bottom?

• Toolpro

There are epoxy paints to renew porcelain sinks and tubs. I have used both the two part roll on and spray type on porcelain tubs. They both last equally well. I bought at Home Depot.
  • Carol

I'd contact a tub resurfacing company. Costs nothing to ask questions. Think DIY would be a mess as far as I am concerned -
  • You can have it reglazed.
  • Cynthia H

You might try getting it professionally refinished if you want to keep the sink. Otherwise, you might consider replacing it.
  • Ebbjdl

Have it reglazed.
  • Ebbjdl

I'm not sure, but if you call Homedepot ask for the paint department, and ask them. Go online to Home Advisor. They have a list of people who they have checked their credentials, background check, and the Better Business Bureau. Look for a remodeling company or a plumber/ contractor, and see if they do this kind of work. Your best bet is Home Advisor. Try to find 2 or 3 contractors. This type of job they can tell you the price of the job over the phone. If they ask for a deposit, only give 1/3 - 1/4 of the total. Get back to me about this job.