Asked on Oct 9, 2017

How do you add a room to your house if you have a footing done

WilliamNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA


2 answers
  • First you need to find out your local building codes. Then you pull a permit. Then you need blueprints that need to be approved. Then framing can begin. Your local City, Town, Village or County website(s) will have all the information you need.
  • William
    on Oct 9, 2017

    Naomie's got it. My building department requires blueprints before issuing a permit.
Your comment...