Error loading player:
No playable sources found
Amber Foster
Amber Foster
  • Durant, OK

Trick-or-Treat Tree

$20

This candy corn themed Halloween tree is perfect to hold you over until it's time to put the Christmas Tree up.
trick or treat tree
I started with an old white pre-lit Christmas tree. I painted the bottom section orange. I started at the bottom and worked in sections, pulling the branches out as I sprayed.
trick or treat tree
I painted the middle section yellow.
trick or treat tree
Last, I painted the top white. The middle and top sections were a bit trickier to paint, since they don't stand up on their own.
trick or treat tree
Add a little Halloween decor and your good to go!
trick or treat tree
There is no need to cover or tape off the lights before hand. They work just fine even spray painted over.

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amber Foster