Gauthmi
Gauthmi
  • Mankato, MN

Drop cloth curtains?? Source in India ? Any Challenges?

Wendy2dogalJohnavallance82
+2

Any DIY to make it better

• Ebbjdl

You have 3 questions, which you should put in a sentence, so we understand what you want. Rephrase that.
    • Gauthmi

Sorry about that .But for some reason ,the space for typing out my question wasn't accepting lots of words hence tried to condense.Mayb it's my phone that I am using
  • Johnavallance82

A drop cloth in English is the same as a Decorators Dust Sheet (Course off white cotton) Don't know where in India you could buy these!
  • 2dogal

It's no problems to make drop cloth curtains - usually drapes due to the amount of cloth. You can buy them at a big box store like Home Depot or Lowe's. You can install grommets to put a rod through or make a rod pocket by sewing or using a fusible webbing bought in a material department. A third way to hang them is with a ring that has a clip attached. They can be found in a drapery department. If you go online to Pinterest, you'll see many picture ideas.