Mini blinds

JoyceMargaret GreenNewmart
+4

I bought a good metal (probably custom) blind at Habitat for a garage window.
+Of course there are no brackets and all I can find in the box stores are plastic and too small for this rail, which is sort of rounded and a full 1 X 1 1/2 inches. Any suggestions, was considering using a wood blind bracket and
trying to modify it. Thanks

• Johnavallance82

Go back to Habitat..........
  • Holly Kinchlea-Brown

are you needing an inside mount or outside mount? As it is in the garage do you care what it looks like?
  • Andrew Bounader

Can you upload a photo so we can see what you need re brackets and placement?
    I was just thinking to myself, if you have any book shelf brackets and turn them upside down and fix the top of the blind to the bottom of the brackets by screwing through them both possibly?
  • Newmart

INSIDE MOUNT, NO I don't care what it looks like. Thanks
  • Newmart

Interesting idea, I bought another bracket today at Lowes, going to try it, it snaps into the headrail.
  • Margaret Green

Is the manufacturer's name on the blind? You could go online and buy the brackets designed for that blind.
  • Joyce

If you know the manufacturer's name try looking on eBay. I find a lot of items on eBay for a lot less. If you don't know the maker's name search in ebay for wide slat blind brackets in the ebay search bar. Try different variations of that description.