Kids table

Theresa Katherine RosenLisa S.

I've been looking now for several years for a wooden round table for kids, preferably one that had drawers in it and the chairs for it I had one for my sons when they were young boys, but I can't find any for my grandchildren.

• Lisa S.

Look in thrift stores. If you cannot find one made for kids - find an inexpensive coffee table / wooden kitchen table at a thrift shop / garage sale and cut the legs. Unfortunately they are just not making many of these wooden juvenile tables anymore - everything is junky particle board or plastic. Then you just have to find chairs., You may find some of these - but they may not match - so consider painting them to match each other.
  • Theresa Katherine Rosen

thanks. unfortunately so much today is made of junky particle board or plastic!!!
    It just dawned on me, maybe I can get in touch with the Amish here and ask them to make one to my specifications!!!