Jla7442905
Jla7442905
  • Golden, CO

What will remove stains from grout?

Jla7442905Kelly Denoyer RussellChubby58
+6

• Jwisleder

bleach and water....follow the directions on the bleach container...open the windows or turn on the fan...wear rubber gloves
  • Ann Cherkas Halstead

spray mildew remover and clean well. Then seal the grout
  • Ebbjdl

It seems everyone has mold and mildew in the bathroom. I've tried everything, everything, and it still looks dirty. The one I just found out about is a paste of baking soda and peroxide. Leave on the paste for 30. minute, scrub with a brush, and rinse. I don't know if it works, but I'll try it this week. Hope it works for you.
  • Andrew Bounader

Put a few drops of Oil of cloves (2 or 3) in a 1 pint (600ml) spray bottle fill with water and shake it up then, spray it onto the mould and leave it over night, then rinse in the morning with hot water, the clove oil kills the mould and then you can bleach the dead mould away. If you bleach the surface the mould remains as it's quite resilient to most chemicals

To finish mix bicarb and a white vinegar into a paste apply with an old toothbrush, scrub a few times. 3. Clean the basin and vanity with bicarb and white vinegar, sprinkle the surface with bicarb and wipe down with vinegar soaked sponge.
  • Chubby58

I used to have tiled bathroom, kitchen and laundry room. I bought some grout dye and changed the grout color to a dark taupe. My grout was a light color and I tried everything and it never came out where all the grout was one consistent color. Got the dye at my local tile store.
  • Kelly Denoyer Russell

If all else fails use "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner. Cheap and at any store. I use a foam brush and paint in grout lines. Leave a small section for 5 mins. Scrub with brush or tooth brush and rinse thoroughly. Stuff is strong so test small area. Don't spill or get on carpet. Will melt it!
  • Jla7442905

THANKS