Toniettec57
Toniettec57
  • Norcross, GA

How do you keep the mosquitoes from coming????

TammySharonDonna L. Woolman
+2

• Peg

mosquitoes live outside. You cant get rid of them completely.

Remove any stagnant water,spray mosquito back yard controls,use mosquito lanterns,wear a portable mosquito battery operated unit,plants citronella,lemon grass,lavender,when outside put a fan on
  • Donna L. Woolman

Buy mosquito plants.

• Sharon

Remove all standing water from containers left outside, old tires etc. If you have a pond use Mosquito Dunks to kill larvae.
  • Tammy

I am highly allergic to mosquitoes. If you have O tip blood that is the first one the female will bite. And only females are the ones that get you. First thing don't wear white. Get any kind of standing water out. If you have a more than two acres of land and plenty of big trees get a bat house and put it up high in a tree away from the house. The hold about 75 bats that will help kill Misquotes. I also went to ecosmart.com and bought the spray. It's all natural. I have tried every spray on the market until I heard of this company. It really does work. Again it is very safe even for children and if your pet licks you it will not hurt them. The ingredients are Rosemary, cinnamon, lemongrass and geraniol.
    , I hope this helps