How often do you clean vinyl flooring?

Chubby58Michele PappagalloCindy
+4

• Krisihli

When it is dirty, recent spill, or once a month, whichever comes first.
  • Sto9987562

i think it depends on your situation. I could literally do my kitchen daily! But who has time for that! I would say once per week as long as you sweep or vacuum off times. I also try to catch spills or shoe prints as they happen to get ahead of the curve!
  • It all depends on your household and lifestyle. I vacuum once a day and mop the kitchen floor every night before bed, but, I have 6 cats and 6 dogs running around daily so for me it is a must.
  • Ann Cherkas Halstead

i clean my floors every week.
  • Cindy

I am the luckiest woman in the world. My hubby does the floors in our house. Once or twice a week. I think once a week at least would be fine.
  • Michele Pappagallo

Everyone's home is different, so you will have to judge this based on your home. If you have kids, pets, lots of guests, etc...you will probably have most debris to clean up. If you live alone, you may not have as much traffic and your floors probably stay cleaner. Typically, just run a dust mop whenever you see a bit of debris or dust, then use a swiffer or wet mop when you need to do a more thorough cleaning.
  • Chubby58

Get all the dust and loose dirt up with a swiffer or broom, then use a floor steamer, it will get everything clean in no time. Mopping or sweeping every day if you have a busy house.