Katie
Katie
  • Gillette, WY

Can I print a photo on paper and have it transferred to canvas?

27524803IrisSusan Helen Botha
+4

• 27524803

Do you want to make it into an oil or acrylic like a painting ... or do you want to make it like a photo on a t-shirt?
    • 27524803

I just did a really quick search on Google and found a number of places that will turn your photo into a paint by number (some kits even come with the paints to match) here are 2 of the ones listed
      www.crocart.com
      www.easy123art.com
  • Kim

Here is a great tutorial with pictures.

Hope that helps
    😊
  • Susan Helen Botha

I take my printed paper photos to a printer near me who prints the photo onto any fabric I want him to. Of course the quality is not such that you can frame it. I embroider the photo.
  • Iris

There is a special fabric that you can put into your printer that you print directly to. Sold at craft stores and places like Best Buy.
  • 27524803

There used to be a way to have a "paint by number" ,oil painting, made from a photo. I believe you can still find them, try searching (google) Paint by number from my photo.... a lot of these are done of pets.
    Also... most portrait companies (like the ones that do high school senior portraits) make oil/acrylic paintings from the photos... but they are not really inexpensive.
    hope this helps